Mercedes Sprinter MWB/LWB 313/316 High Roof
Mercedes Sprinter 313/316CDi Long High Roof Panel Van
Fitted with 2.2 litre common rail direct injection
turbo intercooled diesel engine (129BHP).
Load length 4300mm(XLWB 4.6mm)
3. Current Service Pack Options!!!
Dual passenger seat
ASSYST maintenance computer
ABS & ASR, Electronic Stability Programme
270 degree openening rear doors
Full steel bulkhead
Multifunction steering wheel with Cruise control
Side loading door
Wooden floor with bonded resin non-slip finish
Remote central locking
Electric cab windows
6 Speed manual gearbox
Audi Sound 10 MP3 player with Bluetooth phone capability
Interior load area lighting
Load lashing rings
Sprinters now come with SD slot USB and Headphone Jack CD player removed.
Further vehicle details and images of the New Sprinter will be released shortly highlighting the new visual features, which follows the new design language shown on the Citan model line. One of the key drivers of styling change has been the desire to further enhance pedestrian safety.
• New radiator grille and bumpers
• New stylish front headlights design
• New tail lamp design
• Bluetec badging for Euro VI versions and stylish new lettering
Lighting is provided by a combination of daytime running lights and either new halogen headlights or optional xenon headlights with cornering function. The van rear lights also get a new design, but within the same overall dimensions as the previous model. The upper lens field which was exclusively used as a braking light will now function as a second rear-light, improving rear visibility to other vehicles.
NEW DESIGN MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL AS STANDARD
• New seat cover material
• New generation radio and optional navigation
• Optional Becker Map Pilot modular navigation units (under £500)
• New Chrome fittings for air nozzle control levers
• New gear lever with chrome fittings.
• Note: CD players are no longer available ex-factory(USB/SD Card and Headphone Jack now supplied)
The new model features significant enhancements to the standard radio with a 3.5inch tft monochrome display, Bluetooth telephony, Bluetooth audio streaming,telephone keypad, SD card slot, aux input and USB input. Supports SD-memory cards (Secure Digital) and SDHC-memory cards (Secure Digital High Capacity) as well as the audio formats AAC, MP3, WMA and WAV, and storage compartment below the screen.
The already impressive list of standard safety equipment on Sprinter is improved with the following:
Vehicle sensors detect vehicle movement due to
crosswind gusts triggering counteraction via ESP. Note that this
feature is valid for vans up to 3.5t GVW only.
New Reformable Plastics and Front Profile to Improve Pedestrian Safety:
Optional Safety features
For Panel Vans and Traveliner models the following equipment are included in the
Driving Assistance package:
• Collision Prevention Assist
• Blind Spot Assist - illuminates warning lights in exterior mirror when sensors detect an object in vehicle’s blind spot.
• Lane Keeping Assist - Headlamps adjust light level automatically to oncoming traffic
• Highbeam Assist
Chassis Cab and Crew Cab the package consists of:
• Collision Prevention Assist
• Lane Keeping Assist
• , Highbeam Assist
Not available separately
Lane Keeping Assist - Detects and warns if vehicle veers from lane. Not available separately
Collision Prevention Assist - (front collision warning) - Detects relative speed of vehicle in front and alerts driver. In case of emergency braking manoeuvre
this activates BAS Pro to improve stopping distance. This system does not
automatically apply the brakes. Not available separately
Standard range enhancements to improve fuel efficiency
• New efficient engine range with EGR as standard combined with high torque output at low engine speeds and improved flexibility.
• New alternator management measures – switches off during acceleration to reduce power loss due to drag.
• New electrically regulated fuel pump – maintains optimum fuel system pressure.
• Fuel efficient rear axle – optimised gearing and reduced friction bearings.
• Low friction transmission oil
• Low rolling resistance tyres
• Economy compressor clutch for optional air-conditioning(HH9)
Optional Efficiency measures
• The BlueEFFICIENCY models will include:
• ECO start/stop function
• Fuel-economy alternator
• Electrically regulated fuel pump Stage 2
• ECO steering servo pump
• New buffer starter battery(E34) supporting power supply to electric comfort systems
• The EFFICIENCY+ pack will include:
• Electric engine cooling fan which reduces power draw from the cooling system
• Optimised axle ratios for operation specific economy
All existing versions will continue in New Sprinter (e.g. 4x4, NGT, BlueEFFICIENCY and Traveliner models).
Euro 5b click the file above.
The Euro 6 (Factory Order Only, reduced payload) new engine range boasts significant improvements with EFFICIENCY+ variants potentially achieving up to an impressive 44mpg on the combined NEDC cycle. We will provide a complete matrix of this once the information is available.
The 7G-Tronic 7-speed automatic transmission (Sales Code G42) will now be
available on Chassis Cab and Crew Cab variants as well as Panel Van and
Traveliner. 7G-Tronic will now offer an ECO-Start function optionally.
The 5-speed automatic transmission (Sales Code G40) will now only be available in
the following combinations:
• NGT models
• 4x4 models
• Lowframe models
• Vehicles with EU5b (Sales Code MA4)
• Payload unchanged from existing Euro 5 pre-Facelift models
• Vehicles with Euro 6 (Sales Code MP6)
• Emission control SCR system reduces payload by 33kg
• Vehicle load dimensions remain unchanged
• On 3.5t models (excluding 4x4 and NGT) the ride height has been reduced by 30mm.
• Improves aerodynamics
• Adds stability
• Eases load and cabin entry
Two new non-metallic colours have been added to the standard paints list
while Hibiscus red and Atlantis blue have been moved from standard to non-standard
Call me to talk about it 07792904943.
Becker Map Pilot Now available £460:
Finance Lease Prices Vary depending on Spec - there is a contribution towards your finance and the rate is very low normally around 2% this would be unbeatable by any other finance institution.
Select the PDF logo below for a breakdown of this vehicle.
Deposit £2310 +VAT
Monthly £385 +VAT x59
Some Factory Optional Extra Prices(Examples Only call for upt to date Prices)
Brilliant silver metallic paint
Blue Efficiency(Eco Stop/Start)
Uprated front axle